1000 18th Avenue - Denver, CO 80218
Stunning, 2nd floor unit in rarely available 18th Avenue Lofts building located in ideal Uptown! Built in the 1930's, this home has location, light, and is remodeled with stunning spaces to live the "urban" lifestyle with all the conveniences of a huge private deck, elevator, 1 car parking space in underground, secure garage w/ storage unit. Large kitchen with steel counter island, 17' ceilings, exposed brick, huge soaking tub , walk in closet and a new stackable W/D. Huge windows and light in this unit, gorgeous hardwood floors and great upstairs loft room that can be a 2nd bedroom or flex space. Don't miss the one of a kind skylight, steel railings, high ceilings and expansive open spaces. Kitchen appliances and central air are all included. Move in and start enjoying nearby parks, restaurants and shopping!
Take the lead over other homebuyers.
Sign up to receive personalized, real-time updates delivered to your inbox as soon as the homes you're searching for hit the market.
Sign up Now
Listing Type: Attached Single Family
Listing Broker:Ben Oliver
Listing Status: Active
Broker Office: Live West Realty
Style: Low Rise (1-3)
Fireplaces: Electric,Forced Air,Natural Gas
Cooling: Kitchen Island,Open Floorplan,Vaulted Ceiling(s)
Baths Full: 1
Heating: Electric,Forced Air,Natural Gas
Baths 3/4: 0
Baths Half: 0
Year Built: 1930
Garage Spaces: 0
HOA Fee: $425
School District: Denver 1
Elementary School: Cole Arts And Science Academy
Inclusions: Smoke Detector(s)
Middle School: Whittier E-8
High School: East
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.