2140 Tamarack Avenue - Boulder, CO 80304
This remarkable custom home by Brown Development sits on a private 0.65-acre lot on a quiet North Boulder cul-de-sac. The architecturally modern design, natural stone + stucco construction, open floor plan, and soaring 12-foot living room windows give the home an intrinsic presence that's filled with light. There's a Thermador Professional kitchen with an 8'x13' live wall complete with skylight and glass floor for growing sun-loving herbs and vegetables. The home features gorgeous wide-plank Bavarian white oak floors and ceilings, walls of large-format Imola tiles and walnut, matching walnut cabinetry by R. Chase Design, and custom Italian lighting and plumbing fixtures. A beautifully modern staircase with its own built-in glass wine rack leads upstairs toward a third-story observatory and outdoor deck with mountain views. All energy-efficient at net zero with 15kW of solar. Cutting-edge craftsmanship and contemporary design combine in this home for a one-of-a-kind experience.
Take the lead over other homebuyers.
Sign up to receive personalized, real-time updates delivered to your inbox as soon as the homes you're searching for hit the market.
Sign up Now
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Lance Smith
Listing Status: Active
Broker Office: Live West Realty
Fireplaces: Forced Air
Cooling: Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Open Floorplan,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Baths Full: 1
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 3
Interior Features: Double Pane Windows
Baths Half: 1
Year Built: 2021
Garage Spaces: 3
School District: Boulder Valley RE 2
Elementary School: Crest View
Middle School: Centennial
High School: Boulder
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.