8369 Charles Way - Denver, CO 80221
Great location is convenient to anywhere in Denver, New Pella Windows and Patio Door Installed October 2017, Sewer Repair completed Spring 2018 Street to House for $10,800, Oversized Car Garage,Double wide 75-foot-long driveway, Finished Basement, Covered Patio, Large Shed, Large backyard with three custom large flower beds, 2 Dog Doors, Easily Accessible to Mouse Trap. Move in condition and ready to go. Buyer to verify square footage. Third bedroom is non conforming.
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Lance Smith
Listing Status: Sold
Broker Office: Live West Realty
Style: Ranch/1 Story
Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
Baths Full: 1
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 1
Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows
Baths Half: 0
Basement: Garden Level
School District: Westminster Public Schools
Elementary School: Sherrelwood
Inclusions: Dishwasher,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump,Washer
Middle School: Ranum
High School: Westminster
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.