2634 Tabriz Place - Boulder, CO 80304
Charming cottage in award-winning Iris Hollow borders private open space on west and south sides. Vaulted ceilings, bamboo flooring throughout, this sunny house lives large. Outdoor living is enhanced with a covered porch and flagstone patio. New range oven, newer tankless hot water heater, ample storage, walk-in pantry, tile entry at front and back doors, off-street parking. Convenient to grocery store, coffee shops, bus lines and bike path. BUYER MUST BE IN CITY AFFORDABLE HOUSING PROGRAM.
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Susan Eastman
Listing Status: Active
Broker Office: Live West Realty
Style: 2 Story
Cooling: Ceiling Fan
Baths Full: 1
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 0
Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Open Floor Plan,Vaulted,Window Coverings
Baths Half: 0
Outdoor Features: Patio
HOA Fee: $70
School District: Boulder Valley RE 2
Elementary School: Columbine
Inclusions: Dishwasher,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
Middle School: Casey
High School: Boulder
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.